We at Rebuild-Credit-Cards.com, recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important. The purpose of this policy is to let you know how we handle the information collected through the use of Rebuild-Credit-Cards.com.
Information we collect
This website may include web pages that give you the opportunity to provide us with personal information about yourself. You do not have to provide us with personal information if you do not want to; however, that may limit your ability to use certain functions of this website or to request certain services or information.
We may use personal information for a number of purposes such as:
- To respond to an email or particular request from you.
- To personalize the website for you.
- To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you.
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
We will only share your personal information with third parties as outlined in this policy and as otherwise permitted by law.
We may share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting activities that are illegal, violate our rules, or may be harmful to other visitors.
Rebuild-Credit-Cards.com uses various technologies, which may include "cookie" technology to gather information from this website visitors such as pages visited and how often they are visited.
"Cookies" are small text files that may be placed on your computer when you visit a website or click on a URL. You may disable cookies and similar items by adjusting your browser preferences at any time.
We may use and disclose your activity information unless restricted by this policy or by law. Some examples of the ways we use your activity information include:
Customizing your experience on the website including managing and recording your preferences.
- Marketing, product development, and research purposes.
- Tracking resources and data accessed on the website.
- Developing reports regarding site usage, activity, and statistics.
- Assisting users experiencing website problems.
- Tracking paths of visitors to this website and within this website.
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information that you provide on this website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our website, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
We may change this policy without prior notification. If we do so, such change will appear on this page. You may always visit this policy to learn of any updates.